An Artistic Monologue

Right-brained, right-winger at work.... Creativity. Yeah, that's my thing.

I work in any medium I can get my hands on: Keyboard (writing), Paper (from drawing & painting, to Origami), yarn (crocheting), camera (photography), computer (digital art, rendering, etc). Yeah, right brained...most definitely.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Zentangle Day 7

I've been doodling in my sketchbook for a couple days now, but haven't produced a Zentangle because I was less impressed by the exercise for the day and more with one if the specific examples (which I've been practicing and playing with).

Eventually I elected to skip doing a Zentangle for the day and went on to the next day, which incidentally brought the intro section to a close. Section Two began by saying to take from the exploration (likening the learning of Zentangle to an exploratory journey) "what appeals and works for you". I could not have asked for a better validation for skipping the Zentangle in the previous page (I admit that because of my Type A Personality, I was feeling slightly guilty for not doing that days exercise).

And THAT, dear blog reader, is why there's no image for today. End of story, good bye, the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment