An Artistic Monologue

Right-brained, right-winger at work.... Creativity. Yeah, that's my thing.

I work in any medium I can get my hands on: Keyboard (writing), Paper (from drawing & painting, to Origami), yarn (crocheting), camera (photography), computer (digital art, rendering, etc). Yeah, right brained...most definitely.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Zentangle Day 6

I most definitely enjoy this.  My work is probably not on par with "the pros" but that is not what this is all about; this stuff is all about the zen of it, relaxing and being calm.

Planning to stick with the program (no untention of trying to do one of these every day, most definitely, but sticking to the program nonetheless).  It seems at this point, it's just a process of learning new and different tangle themes.

I've glanced at the stuff for Day 7 and have been doodling with one of the tangles I think looks pretty cool.  Day 7 is essentially about taking existing tangle concepts and ideas and modifying them.  Some interesting (and impressive looking) stuff, but don't know if my pen and paper artistic talent is up to snuff.

Veremos (we'll see).

No comments:

Post a Comment