An Artistic Monologue

Right-brained, right-winger at work.... Creativity. Yeah, that's my thing.

I work in any medium I can get my hands on: Keyboard (writing), Paper (from drawing & painting, to Origami), yarn (crocheting), camera (photography), computer (digital art, rendering, etc). Yeah, right brained...most definitely.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

no Zentangle Tuesday

It was "post-nothing" Tuesday, yesterday.  Alright, so I never got around to doing the day's Zentangle yesterday.  Details: every day as a list of new things to practice with before you sit down to do that day's Zentangle.  I got started on a couple (typically there are three) of the new design techinques/ideas, but never got around to the last one and by the time I could have gotten to it, I was too exhausted to make the effort.  I've given up on forcing myself to do it every day, as that seems to defeat the zen purpose of the zentangle if I'm stressed out trying to do it.

Anyhoo, I'm back in my sketchpad today working and getting more familiar with the pattern designs.  I'll get to my Zentangle at some point today and post it when it's done.

Meanwhile, I found this really cool site with Zentangle patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment